Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Randomness

I'm slowly beginning to realize that autumn is actually my favorite season. I don't really like spring, and winter is my 2nd favorite. Summer is 3rd I guess. I mean, autumn is so photogenic. I love the leaves; how they change color, how they crunch when you step on them. Fall is amazing. I guess it's kind of like a renewal process. We're the leaves. We grow, we change, we "fall" and new people are born as we fall away.

On another topic, I'm sitting in a "cafe" right now. I'm people watching. Thinking about writing a story. Or attempting to..once again. To my right it looks like a young woman(19-22) is having an interview..kinda. To my left, is a man who is talking with a woman who just came in. Before he was talking to man. I'd say maybe he's a psyche dr of sorts or something, but by the words being exchanged, he's not. There's a man across from me who's been on his phone almost the whole time I've been here with a laptop ad cup of coffee with him. A business man no doubt. I believe he was the same man here a few days ago working on a technology slideshow presentation.

I'm slowly realizing that it's much easier to write things than to type them. I feel like doing some free-writing. That'll probably be my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment