Thursday, July 2, 2009

Angel

With the eyes of an angel you can see into my soul,
Look right through me & know my every flaw.
With the touch of an angel you can calm me,
Feel my ever changing heartbeat & heal my wounds.

With the wings of an angel you lift me when I'm down,
Transport me to a safe haven & guide my every step.
With the arms of an angel you carry me when I'm weak,
Catch me when I fall & hold me when I'm sick.

With the mind of an angel you know just what to say,
Know my feelings & follow my very thoughts.
With the grace of an angel you are swift by my side,
In sync with my steps & keep me from stumbling.

With the faith of an angel you always encourage me,
Raise my self-esteem and give me hope and trust.
With the care of an angel you put me to bed,
Watch over my being & help me through hard times.

With the love of an angel you gentely kiss my lips,
Hug me and hold me tight & keep me safe by your side.
You are my angel as I am yours,
All these things & more, I know you're sent from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment