Thursday, July 2, 2009

When I Feel Cold

Baby there's so much I wanna tell you,

But there's only so much my heart will let me say.

I've been hurt in the past,

And all that's tempting my to just walk away.

In my mind I'm more than confused,

But In my heart I love you still.

What you've put me through,

It's all just another excuse to make me ill.

You keep apologizing for stupid little things,

But all I want it this;

For you to be there for me when I need you most,

Give me a hug & take the time to notice.

We're too close to let something like this fail on us,

So show me some love.

I'm sure we can make it through,

As long as we keep looking above.

If you can touch my heart,

If you can touch my soul;

Make sure you're there for me,

Whenever I feel cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment