Monday, August 24, 2009

Why Do I Keep Fallling For You?

Why do I feel like this
How did I let this happen
You are my constant thoughts still

Do you realize how many times...
Or when you say certain things...

I said I was done with empty apologies

Kill me and toss me aside
Execute my heart and mind
Expect me to pick you back up
Pick you up from the depths of hell

Falling faster with every step
Allowing my emotions to reappear
Letting my mind race with questions
Loving is all I can do
I cant hate you
Not sure why, but I can't
Go away, I wish I could make it all just...

Fake myself out?
Or face the reality of heartache and heartbreak
Risking everything within my being for you?

Yet I continue to let you slide
On every wrong and mistake you've made towards me
Understand that my heart only takes so much.

Why Do I Keep Falling For You?

No comments:

Post a Comment