Monday, August 24, 2009

I Wish

I wish
I could go back
And change the past
Make it like
Nothing happened.

I wish
I knew
If you were being sincere
Or just bluffing
Again.

I wish
I didn't feel this way
The way I used to
And still so
After everything.

I wish
I could put my feelings for you
On the back burner
And burn them
So I couldn't feel them.

I wish
There were an easier way
To say what I feel
And to help you
So you don't go back.

I wish
I could fully believe
That everything would work out
And that you and I
Could be like we used to.

I wish
That I could be around you
Hug you
And tell you I love you
And have it all be the same.

I wish
All at the same time
That my feelings for you
Would go away
But that I could be with you
And that it wouldn't hurt
Either way
But it does
Each and every day.

I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment