Saturday, January 3, 2009

Goodbye 2008

Goodbye to the boys who broke my heart
Goodbye to the drama, no more will start.
Goodbye to the "friends" that I don't need
Goodbye to the blood those we lost did bleed.

Goodbye to fake love I thought was real
Goodbye to wounds that need to heal.
Goodbye to perfection that can't be achieved
Goodbye to all the stupid lies I believed.

Goodbye to sickness that took over me
Goodbye to everyone I wanted to be.
Goodbye to all the haters galore
Goodbye to fighting and to the war.

Goodbye to all the weight I gained
Goodbye to all the times it rained.
Goodbye to global warming and pollution
Goodbye to drugs and cutting being the solution.

Goodbye to all the broken familes
Goodbye to cutting down all the trees.
Goodbye to every sad face
Goodbye to descrimination of race.

Goodbye to all the bad things we've done
Goodbye to everything we never won.
Goodbye to all the jealousy and hate
Goodbye to you, 2008. xoxo, eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment