Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Diary..

Dear Diary,
Every day turns into a deeper experience. He's funny, fun, sweet, and in his own little way, cute. His personality is one like no other. I never thought I'd fall for him...rephrase. I'm not falling yet, but it's almost like he's got me under a spell. I can't not talk to him. He has been the most amazing friend to me through all of life and it's attachments. He's so...adorable. Haha I mean, just the way that every time we talk he mentions going to lunch or seeing a movie, but neither of us wanna actually come out and say "date." It's cute though.
In a way, I think that if we were to date, our friendship wouldn't change. And honestly? I'm ok with that. We're really close and he gets me and a lot of what I'm going through. I think he'll be good for me and, I think I'll be good for him too. I told myself I wasn't dating for a while after the whole Chris ordeal. I also said I'd stay away from Chris' and that I wouldn't date anyone younger than me..He's older and not a Chris. It seems ok to me. I've gotten the opinion of a few people that I trust. One said to stay friends because he's..him. One said that he could actually see it working out. And another said she thinks we'd be good for each other. The only problem with the first one is that...I like him because he's him. I wouldn't like him for any other reason.
Dear Diary,
He's got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment