Sunday, September 6, 2009

Through his eyes

Man it's kinda hot out here
But I got my swag goin
What, who said my name?
I know that voice
Over there, Ebony?
Wow, here she comes!
She always looks so cute
And look at that bright smile
Never leaves home without it
A high-five?
How 'bout a hug instead?
Yep, God I love this girl
"What are you doin?"
Why would I ask that?
I'm so stupid sometimes!
But shes still smiling
Good sign!
Aw, family time :)
No, dude where you goin?
Stop walking, I wanna talk!
Ugh, sorry baby tigris
The way she walks...
She's got swag too
Attitude, but in a good way.
Shes lookin back at me!
smile and wave
I can't help watching her
I really like her but
I don't wanna screw this up.
She's so smiley and cute
Fun to be around and talk to...
Man
I NEED that girl right there.

1 comment: