Sunday, September 27, 2009

September

Today Chris and his father came to church. His dad seems kinda stern, but he liked me :) Which is a TOTAL bonus. After church, Mom, Dad, Jax, n I went for pho(Yummiful!). After that we all went back home for like an hour and then met at the Capital City for shopping time. Jacquie pulled every excuse in the book as why she was late, but when she finally showed up, Chris was with her(aka why she was late) which TOTALLY made my afternoon. Mom n Dad went their own way n Jax, Chris, n I went ours.
After mall time, Chris and I went back to Jacquie's with her and we all watched The Marriage Counselor(Which was amazing, btw). I was leaning on Chris' shoulder(my neck still hurts from that) and it was soo comfy. :)
Jacquie went into the kitchen to help her mom make dip for the chips(our fam recipe). During this time, the movie was still playing. Chris put his finger under my chin, lifted it up, leaned over me, and kissed me. Basically while this was going on, we were oblivious(obviously). He then leaned back and looked at me. It was at that point that Jax n her mom come parading in with the chips n dip, clearing their throats. Chris then continued to explain that he was stretching(which he was also doing...just across the front of me). They won't stop making fun of me now >_< ha.
After the movie was mostly over, we dropped Chris at home. We hugged for like, 15-20 minutes. He kissed me goodnight and put off going inside as long as possible. While texting earlier, we were contemplating sleepover ideas with his sister and Jacquie. We'll figure it out tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment