Monday, April 27, 2009

I Miss Me

Soooo...I'm just gonna say this. I miss me. Like, I've left behind everything I was and I'm kinda hating it. I wish I could get me back. I didn't try to leave myself for this...this...thing I've become, but it happened. Shit happens. And I hate that fact of life. That and Murphy's Law cuz that shit always gets me. But that's another blog, for another day.

Now that the weather is getting nicer, I just wanna drop everything I have to do and go relax. Get me? Yea. I was such an amazing person. Completely connected with nature and more carefree. I had time. I had hobbies. I explored. I discovered things and then showed everyone else. I was so proud because no one else knew what I knew.

Now I'm stuck in the same old, same old. Nothing new. Nothing to discover. I've picked this land apart and now I wanna move on. There's so much more to know, explore, discover, build, appreciate, photograph, love, nurture. Ya know?? I miss my life. I miss me. If anyone happens to see me passing by, let me know so I can kidnap me. I'd like to be me again, if that's okay with the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment