Friday, February 27, 2009

The Pull of Your Gravity

In the corners of my mind
I run far away from you
Yet in the shadows of my heart
I sit and wait for you.

You may not know it
But you hold my heart
Within your mind
Possibly next to your heart.

I stand still and feel your arms
Look into the depths of your soul
See your eyes in mine
I lose myself.

You take my hand
You spin me around
We smile and laugh
There's nothing we can't do.

Hold me close to you
Tightly, never let me go
We sway back and forth slowly
Your grip tightens around my waist.

Somehow we always end up this way
In the end of it all
Always the same and never changing
How long will we continue like this?

You let me free
Yet my heart never wanders
It's binded to yours
But do you even know?

You always pull me back in
As the tide does the sand
But I fall for it every time
My mind runs but my heart lingers.

Your lips touch mine
Gently, softly, slowly, and surely
Why do I keep coming back to you
I'm really starting to hate the pull of your gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment